By visiting or using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other information about your device.
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve the Site and our products and services.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your comments, questions, or requests.
- To personalize your experience on the Site.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from and about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Changes to This Policy
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at umarjqofficial.com.